Cuisinart ICE-100 Compressor Ice Cream Maker Review- You want to be able to make ice cream AND gelato? Look no further, we present you the Cuisinart ICE-100 Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker.
Look at our ranking system and you will see that this machine has a score of 9.1 which is truly amazing when you keep in mind that it had to compete with many less expensive machines and was compare to them in terms of value for money.
- Produces top quality Gelato – this is probably the biggest benefit of the machine over its competitors.
- Inbuilt freezer – you do not have to pre-freeze a bowl before you can make a batch of ice cream. You simply open the lid, pour the ingredients and are good to go.
- Brand known for its quality – You are buying a Cuisinart machine which is an important thing when you are about to spend more than 200 dollars.
- The 10 minute keep cool feature – this is a great feature which will allow you to keep the ice cream at its best mixture for a while after the machine stops its cycle.
- Removable lid which allows you to add ingredients even once the machine has started.
- Stainless steel design that looks classy and will look good in any kitchen.
- More expensive than other options out there.
- The machine is rather bulky so make sure that you have enough space in your kitchen.
We truly believe that this is the best machine for you if you would like to be able to make Gelato and do not want to have to pre-freeze a bowl each time that you would like to make some ice cream.
The machine currently costs less than 300 dollars which is a bargain when you keep in mind that it was above 500 dollars when it came on the market.